1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Can't Open Market App

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by uncontested, Jul 15, 2011.

1. uncontested

uncontested Newbie
    None

Jan 21, 2010
    Saw that I had updates and clicked it.. screen went white with the loading circle thing then just went to my home screen... figured something went wrong.. tried to open again and same exact thing... i've power cycled, removed battery, updated everything... any idea whats wrong?? just seemed to happen out of nowhere today. Haven't even used my phone since last night watching youtube on it.

Advertisement

2. cadman311

cadman311 Lurker
    None

Jul 15, 2011
    Mine just started doing the same thing. I tried the same fixes and nothing!

3. rhwillia1

rhwillia1 Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2011
    something is wrong with your google account, the market doesn't open if google sign in is messed up

4. narflack

narflack Member
    None

Jun 18, 2010
    When, i downloaded the market update i got screen saying my account had changed for myname@youtube.com I tried every password i have ever used and even changed to a new google password but still cant log in. Dont know what else to do. I can uninstall the update and old market works fine. I reinstalled and after about 24 hours get the same log in screen but my new goole PW doesn't work. I dont even no what that youtube.com address is or how to access it to change or update a password. Have deleted my youtube account and will try to open another, dont know if that will work or not, anyone else with this problem?

Tags: