1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Cant open messages? Phone full?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MargotT, Jul 4, 2010.

1. MargotT

MargotT New Member

Jul 4, 2010
    I'm new to the android system and just got my new EVO. I love it, but I've run into an issue that happens when I go to read a text message sent to me. I get the message, Phone storage is full... I have deleted all the programs I can, even the ones I really liked. Deleted all my emails from trash, etc. But still canot open because it says no storage space. I looked on my sd card adn it shows 7.2 gig. WHAT'S UP! I'm ready to return this thing. It is nice to have all the bells & whistles...but if I can do the basics it's back to my treo. Help.

Advertisement

2. SniperDroid

SniperDroid Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    OC. Ca.
    Did you try deleting text messages? If you have too many messages in a thread or from the same person, thats probably why you get this message.

3. MargotT

MargotT New Member

Jul 4, 2010
    I've deleted just about everything. There are no more emails, no more text messages, deleted all the apps I downloaded. I can view the text mssage if I swith the layout...but if I click on it to reply...same message no more room. How can this be full.

4. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    I have 5,000 texts on the phone right now, 2,900 are in one thread from one person and have ZERO issues with anything memory related.

Have you tried a hard reset?

Tags: