1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Can't Pair Incredible Bluetooth with iPod or iPad

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alnova1, May 5, 2010.

1. alnova1

alnova1 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Virginia
    I keep getting the Message paired but not connected. I'm not a bluetooth guru so I could definitely be doing something wrong. I'm trying to connect them so I can tether using pdanet. Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. FlyPenFly

FlyPenFly Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    iPad nor the iPod can do BT DUN.

3. Azelis

Azelis Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2010
    web developer
    Minnesota
    It's because HTC's SenseUI replaced a lot of files, including the bluetooth driver with much older versions. You can pair devices but for anything other than headset audio it likely won't actually work. Hoping a fix for this comes out soon, makes my bluetooth keyboard worthless right now.

***EDIT***

Thought I should add that this bluetooth keyboard (with the KeyPro driver program from market place) does in fact work on a G1 so as far as bluetooth is concerned, the G1 is actually superior to the Incredible.

4. shawnzulma

shawnzulma New Member

May 22, 2010
    Dept. of Veteran Affairs
    Humble, Tx

that is incorrect. I pair and connect to my my Ipad 1 & 2 to Droid X via Bluetooth and am able to surf the web, run Internet connected aps ect. at will. My buddy with his Samsung Infuse does the same. But I can not connect my Droid Incredible to my IPad. I get the same "not supported" pop up on the IPad when I try.

5. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Near PDx
    Has anybody found a fix for this? This worked with my droid x but not with the rezound.

J