1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Cant place contact into group

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by meepz, Jun 14, 2010.

1. meepz

meepz New Member

Jun 14, 2010
    I was wondering how I can place a contact that was synced to my phone through facebook into a group. When I click these contacts the only options available are "All" "Link" and "Set Speed Dial". I have a large number of contacts from facebook (close to 500) and I want to separate those people into groups, for example: college, favorites, family, etc...

I've searched the forum and can't seem to find the answer so if it has been asked before I apologize.

Advertisement

2. jryan727

jryan727 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2010
    People is an interesting (read: annoying) app. I can't recreate your issue at the moment, but if I had to guess, I'd say you might have to link it to a phone contact first. Then you can group it. A lot of necessary organizational features are mysteriously missing from the People app, which is odd, considering the whole concept is to aggregate your contacts from.. everywhere.. often resulting in a huge, difficult-to-manage contact list.

3. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

Jan 20, 2010
    Where the Sakura grows
    I'm trying to group my contacts....so People is not an option..what about regular Android contact sms/phone list? Is there an option in there...I can't seem to find it :(