1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

cant receive calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ZeroShot, Jun 17, 2015.

1. ZeroShot

ZeroShot Well-Known Member

i didnt the band 12 enable thing. it was on and everything but i could receive calls or make them. so i followed it again to turn if off. its off and i can make calls but i still cant receive them.

anyone know how to fix this?

2. josukekun

josukekun Newbie

reset wipes? or full install new stock?

3. ZeroShot

ya thats what im thinking i will have to do. that really sucks i hate having to reinstall all my apps and stuff.

4. 1freedude

1freedude Newbie

No, you won't. Get the update package from the update firmware thread. Flash with odin3 from the root thread, reroot. Nothing will be lost. It also contains some updated apps...and the the new modem/baseband is sweet. My deep sleep is great. No battery drain overnight. Granted, I don't have Facebook or any shit like that going on...

5. ZeroShot

ya i did that, still didnt work. so i did a foctory reset and still didnt work. call and they had me do all the things i already did. so in my reading i think i narrowed it down to the sim card. cause when i go to system settings>call>additional settings it pops up with a error "network or Sim card error." so going to go up too the store tomorrow.

6. josukekun

josukekun Newbie

I have probem deep sleep :( reset all time i use wakelock and this drain battery 5h+ around durability

Samsung Galaxy Avant Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Avant release date was July 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

July 2014
Release Date
Reviews