• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't receive MMS.

KensterVF

Aug 1, 2011
I cannot receive picture text messages. My phone is all stock. No root or anything. However, I can send picture text.

BTW, this is the first time I've tried sending picture text.

Any idea why?

Edit: I just receive a text from "0000000868: An incoming picture message did not come through due to low balance. Top-Up or purchase a messaging pack now. Go to VXL> Top-Up"

My balance doesn't expire til September 25. :(

Thanks.

Idk bout why u cant recieve text messages but i just got that exact same text except mine wasnt all clear, was kinda messed up text but the number is same, i got my text at 9 43 pm just for the record but nobody was trying to send me pic messages but...i did have same problem before on getting pic messages before and i exchanged phone and it still didnt fix problem, one thing i did that idk if it fixed it or not was turn off auto retrive in message settings and it lets me manually download the pics and seems to work better cuz before it would pop up downloading but if i lost 3g or something it would dissapear and the download wouldnt come back up, with the auto retrive off it would pop back up if it got disconnected.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones