1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Cant receive sms or deliver sms..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cursed Chico, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Cursed Chico

Cursed Chico Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 9, 2011
    HEllo

Today iwas messaging with af riend, then i sent a last msessage but it couldnot be delivered so i thought her mobile was gone. But after a few hours i called her and saw her mobile was on. So, then i tried to send sms to everyone but theycant deliver. And i cant receive sms too now. What can be the problem? Maybe memory status? İnternatl has around 110, phone has around 180 mb, so what is problem?

In past i had such a problem too. I turned on mobile theN i did not look at it. So , a few hours later i looked and saw, no messages or callings so i thought there was a problem and i restarted, rthen i received a lot of mssages those had been sent when i thought it was on. So you can see that, my mobile had a problem of signal but it is about mobile not about sim service.

But now the problem is not same because i can call anyone. I hope i could tell you the problem. Plase help..

Advertisement

2. ryanrazer

ryanrazer Member
    None

Aug 28, 2011
    could be many things... the least you can do is to turn on the flight mode, try choosing other network provider... in my country if you forget to pay the bills you cant send sms (i am not sure about receiving) or some software problem.. u could try flashing a new ROM :)