• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't return to stock rom

I flashed fresh 2.4 and am wanting to go back to stock. I did a backup of the stock rom before I flashed fresh. Now when i go to restore backup it does nothing.

Is there another way to go back to stock rom? could I run the Sprint RUU (.5)

Im pretty new at this and feel that I am getting over my head so I have decided to go back to the original rom before I screw up my phone.

You can run the original RUU. If your backup is a Nandroid like it should be, all you need to do id flash the Nandroid. The only way the Nandroid will not work that I know of is if you changed your recovery after making it. If that is the case, push back the original recovery you used and then flash the Nandroid. If none of that makes any sense, than go back to my original answer and just run the RUU.

Reactions: Redneckrocket
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones