• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cant root my desire hd help please

ill agree with that 100%... its the only sense widget that i use when running sense,and the only one i sorta miss when i dont ;)

beautiful widgets has several that look almost the same,but none that ive come across are quite the same(from beatutiful widgets,or anywhere) as i believe htc has some sort of copyright on the plates flipping to the new time. ive seen some really good look alikes,but they are always stationary :mad:

Reactions: saeedyasir91
Upvote 0
Hello and help,

Have used the AAHK, believe I've read all the instructions correctly but am now stuck in a boot loop and cannot get into the actual user interface.
Have searched high and low to get a solution but am stuck in the boot loop where I get the red triangle (hold down Vol+ push Power), then enter Andriod systems recovery <3e> where I get to the option to 'reboot system now' (plus 3 other options, apply sdcard update, wipe data/factory reset & wipe cache partition) none of these options take me out of the loop.
There's and error in yellow below the options which reads:
E: can't open /cache/recovery/command

Sending out an please help here and hoping there's a fix other than that I've got one bricked DHD that I was hoping to breathe some life into now that ICS is not coming.

Enjoy....

Upvote 0
im sure your dhd is fixable :)

had you gotten far enuff to have applied s-off,supercid,etc? you have unfortunately not given us enuff information on what steps youve competed to accurately help you at this point.

lets start with this: what is the information in the hboot screen?

the red triangle your seeing is simply the stock recovery. the cant mount cache error is common when entering it,no big deal.

if you have gotten far enuff to have s-off in your hboot screen,recovery should be easy :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones