1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't see address bar etc. Def browser

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by leffer, Dec 23, 2011.

1. leffer

leffer Lurker

Hey guys,
    I was in the default browser messing around in settings > labs and I clicked what I thought said enable swipe left/right and view extra options or something.
    Now I can't see the address bar, and I can't see the 3 dots for settings. I don't have a clue how to fix it now. Lol

Any help?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. leffer

leffer Lurker

Wow! I figured it out, and I gotta say this is sick!

If you enable that labs feature you touch the left or right edge of the screen and 3 options pop up:
    -Tabs management (which has a special feature to switch between tabs even quicker!)
    -Show the address bar
    -regular settings.

I'm gonna give this a shot, seems really cool.

Thanks for nothing. ;-)

Frisco likes this.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

lol.. ^

4. Shockwave78

Shockwave78 Android Enthusiast

Yeah found this setting last night and enabled it also. Prettynnice but for th love of god they need to add a simple way to get to your bookmarks rather than having to click 3 or 4 times.

5. ska.t73

ska.t73 Android Expert

Press and hold the back soft key, it will take you right to your bookmarks...

6. Shockwave78

Shockwave78 Android Enthusiast

oh ya i've known about that since i had the phone...You still have to scroll over to your bookmarks, then you have to look through the tiles to find the one you want.

It should default to the bookmarks bar and not the history pane when you do that..The option for a list should be integrated also

7. ska.t73

ska.t73 Android Expert

Ah, sorry misunderstood... Yea I see what you are saying now and agree... :)

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews