1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cant see my chromecast anymore

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Ger Mac 2808, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Ger Mac 2808

Ger Mac 2808 Lurker

Up until yesterday my chromecast was working perfectly but now I can't see it.
    I'm connecting my chromecast via the hotspot on my phone and it worked perfectly for nearly a year until yesterday.
    I now can't see the chromecast from my phone. I can see and cast to it from a third device (an old Windows laptop, I don't want to use, it gets hot when I cast) but not the phone even though the chromecast is appearing as connected to my hotspot and it appears as normal on the tv.
    Under hotspot it's called chromecast not my chromecast name, does anybody have any ideas as to what happened / a fix.
    Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

PlayTo Chromecast

PlayTo Chromecast Forum

com.dayglows.vivid.lite.chromecast

PlayTo allows you to cast your favorite content/media from your phone, tablet directly to any of your casting devices. Stream Photos, Music & Videos from 150+ websites, your phone or other media servers to your big screen. SUPPORTED CASTING DEVICES
• Chromecast • Amazon FireTV • Apple TV • Xbox • Roku • Samsung, Sony and and other Smart TVs • Other DLNA Media Players SUPPORTED MEDIA
• HTML5 videos/audio • News, Sports and other live streams in HLS/M3U8 formats • MP4 videos UNIQUE FEATURES
• Unified search across media servers. • Play videos from your Facebook wall. • Infinite scrolling for media servers content • Ad and malware blocking for websites • Video ads skipping for websites • One click cast option using Android 6.0 Direct Share PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Unlimited streaming ★ Ad-free experience LIMITATIONS
• PlayTo does not host these videos, we are not associated with web media providers. • PlayTo does not support Flash and FLV videos • We do not support websites with copyrighted contents. ★ We do not encourage piracy. We are happy to remove such sites from our default bookmarks. TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS AND HELP
We have laid out a document to help trouble shoot common issues, please read through this before rating the app. https://github.com/playtotv/docs/wiki If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at info@playto.tv BEFORE RATING
, so we can help you out and improve the App.

READ MORE
November 26, 2018
Last Updated
Rating
1M+
Installs