1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

can't send emails from HTC ONe

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    T mobile is carrier; centurylink.net HTC One bought it in May 2013; worked until October, called HTC - -never got anything solved -- I started with centurylink, they told me hardware issue -- as did Tmobile but they blamed on centurylink - - I've done all the protocols - -been on phone hours trying to resolve I have given up -- just can receive -- not send reply to emails -- can text so far so good - - I do not have time to waste on more troubleshooting or phone calls to customer service - -very very disappointed and will not buy another android again. Wishing I had my Windows phone back - -never had any problems.

Advertisement

2. tommo47

tommo47 Android Expert

Feb 5, 2012
    Male
    Retired
    Llangollen, North Wales.
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums.

Sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience. My gut feeling is that it has more to do with a possible lack of knowledge and or motivation in the people you've been speaking to than Android or the HTC One itself.

You shouldn't give up just yet, there is a lot of experience and practical knowledge available on this forum and I would suggest that you sign up for membership to benefit from a full dialogue and hopefully find a solution to your problem.

You can register here :-

http://androidforums.com/joinnow.php

:)