1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cant send or recieve mms

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 31, 2016.

?

Why wont my HTC Desire 626s download or send mms

1. Answer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. How to fix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Android Question

My HTC Desire 626s won't end or receive mms

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

Check with your Carrier to see if you have the correct APN settings.

Hadron likes this.
  3. BustaLime

BustaLime Member

Make sure that you have Data turned on as you need that to send or receive MMS.

AZgl1500 likes this.
  4. Shane Holm

Shane Holm Lurker

My wife and I have the same problem. it is a Common issue but not constant. I have 626s, she has Max Pro started off with 2 626s. had the same spontaneous texts, I can send and receive from all but my wife. ???

5. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Can you be clearer? The original post was about MMS, but yours mentions texts, which to most people would mean SMS. Although MMS and SMS are handled by the same apps, they are completely different in how they work, so we need to know unambiguously whether your problem is with MMS, SMS or both.

A problem that's limited to just between your 2 phones is probably something different from the original problem in this thread. So can you also clarify whether you both have the same problem, or only one of you?

6. Shane Holm

Shane Holm Lurker

We both have the same problem. my wife is not getting some of my messages. or vise versa

7. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

With MMS, you will have a problem IF you have a VPN service running. If that is so, then you must turn it off.

just a thought, OP did not mention if VPN is in service.

I recently had trouble getting my spare Galaxy S5 to send MMS, all of the solutions were in the settings of the Textra app. In my case, all of the messages were going out as split up SMS. It was not a 'one click' solution.

forget what, but look at your message app. if the HTC/other phone SMS app is not working, then try to use another MMS like Textra which will, if set up correctly, turn ON data if it should be off.