• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cant Send pictures or long texts on Icarus?

litopepito

Lurker
May 18, 2011
I rooted my phone and i switched to icarus then to cm6. I was having problem with the texting in cm6. My boyfriend would get

This- !@asdflasho2839uasj12oejaksdnc,.mnkl;asjduf9q3urpoj...

instead of the real text. so i flashed backed to icarus and i dont have that problem anymore but now i cant send multimedia texts it says its sending but it never does. Any solutions?

I rooted my phone and i switched to icarus then to cm6. I was having problem with the texting in cm6. My boyfriend would get

This- !@asdflasho2839uasj12oejaksdnc,.mnkl;asjduf9q3urpoj...

instead of the real text. so i flashed backed to icarus and i dont have that problem anymore but now i cant send multimedia texts it says its sending but it never does. Any solutions?

if you go to the thread in http://androidforums.com/ascend-all...ascend-customization-guide-4.html#post2705244 it clearly state that you have to edit your apn, like you did when you first install icarus for the first time unless you restore icarus from a nandroid backup, sorry not trying to be rude or nothing, just trying to make the forum look clean and have the problem under the section where it belongs.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones