1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

cant send/receive MMS picture mail

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by superman1973, Apr 17, 2012.

1. superman1973

superman1973 Newbie

Hello, lets preface this by saying this is the wifes phone. i finally talked her into a smart phone and have had nothing but issues since. anyway (i was on here previously for my Admire) were MetroPCS and i see tons of people around with this issue with everyone recommending checking the APN settings. All well and good, however i dont see APN stuff, I can set up a VPN but no APN. Anyway her phone wont send any message over 160, nor will it download any pictures sent to her. I looked over the forum as much as i could and was amazed for a problem that seems to be everywhere else online, it wasnt on here at all. anyway any help would be appreciated greatly cause as we all know when she is unhappy, shes determined were unhappy

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me

Here's how to access the APN settings:

Go into the settings, then Wireless and Network, then Mobile Networks, then Access Point Names. In there, you can edit existing APNs or press the menu button to create a new one.

I don't own this phone, so the process might be a little different. Good luck!

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews