1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Can't share youtube on facebook

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xxxheroxxx, Feb 23, 2011.

1. xxxheroxxx

xxxheroxxx Lurker
    None

May 16, 2010
    Is anyone else having this problem with their EVOs. Just checked Inspire forum and few guys in there have the same issue.

Advertisement

2. sitlet

None

Apr 11, 2010
    Can you give us more details? What exactly is happening? Do you get an error message? Is this videos from the stock camcorder? Are you sharing them through the OS? Or through the youtube/facebook apps? Are you on 3g or wifi?

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User
    None

Jun 27, 2010
    Phones
    Over Yonder
    oops...my bad..SHARE on facebook. How are you trying to share.

are you trying to share via your video, or frm the youtube app

the selection is at the top right

find video on youtube app and open
    hit more at top right
    facebook

it will then do one of two things...

in my case I do not use sense...so it takes me to the facebook mobile page and you have to hit post at the bottom right...just as if you were doing it from a computer.

I think it does it slightly differently if you are using facebook for sense...but very much alike

4. 4 Droid Home

4 Droid Home Newbie
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    I GOT MY NEW PHONE. I set it up, loaded the facebook app and went to youtube to upload the cute little girl who plays a keyboard and sings (something I have been having nightmares about because it does not work, this little girl haunts me) and IT FROZE UP AGAIN. And yes I signed in and out of youtube, tried large videos and small ones. Then I HAD AN IDEA.... I signed into Facebook on my wife's Facebook account. I very easilly posted the little girl youtube video on her facebook page. CONCLUSION IS...... It is not the phone, it is not the Facebook App and it is not the settings on your facebook account, it is Facebook itself out there in where ever their server is. The app works fine with my wifes account but not mine, they have done something that makes some peoples accounts not work. SOOOoooo. I made a new account and added myself as a freind so I could do an add freinds request sent out to all my freinds under my new account and it works, have to reload all my pictures again, but I am back.

Tags: