1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Can't sign into google on Samsung? Help!

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Catarina, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Catarina

Catarina Lurker
    None

Sep 6, 2016
    Female
    So my friend wanted me to root her phone. We did this using KingRoot and installed Freedom. Now, I did a factory reset yesterday thinking it would fix because the phone was only rooted using an app, but to my surprise it didn't work. Anyway, I booted up the phone after restore and tried signing into my Google Account with Play Store and even tried again later with the phone itself.
    It failed and kept telling me that it 'can't establish a reliable connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your Android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, please call Customer Care.'
    After trying a few times, I re installed the KingRoot app via APK file and attempted to unroot, I think it worked and checked the root status with RootChecker Basic and it said 'Sorry! Root access is not properly instaled on this device.'
    I tried logging in again after attempting to unroot with not luck once again and the same message as before. The only way I can install things is to download the APK files but I would also like to log into my Google Account to set up my device and downloading and installing APK files can be rather tedious. My phone is a Samsung GT-191152. Some help would be MUCH appreciated! Thank you!

Advertisement

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Sep 10, 2010
    Male
    Next to you
    Hello there and welcome!
    About the only thing I can suggest is to flash the latest firmware for your country and carrier from sammobile.com
    You have the GT-I19152?
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/GT-I9152/

There are instructions there to flash via ODIN.
    You just need to set up a free account to download the firmware.
    :)
    Hope that helps a bit!

mikedt, FilocJD and Jfalls63 like this.
  3. Bg260

Bg260  
    VIP Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Male
    Freelance Entrepreneur
    Lincoln
    Freedom apk has features like deleting excessive ads in apps:), stealing in-app-purchases:mad: and many more similarly shady featureso_O

We cannot endorse such things.

BustaLime and mikedt like this.