1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cant sign into google

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JTzeez, Sep 30, 2014.

1. JTzeez

JTzeez Lurker

So I had rooted my Samsung galaxy s4 i337 and since I am basically a noob at rooting. I updated my phone to the recent update. I had freedom installed on my device and I forgot to turn it off so after I lost my root I couldn't go to google play store and I couldn't re root my device because of how recent the update is. So I factory reset my phone after backing it up on Samsung kies. Now every time I try to sign into google on my phone it keeps on saying, " cant establish a reliable connection to server, this could be a temporary problem or your android device is not provisioned for data services," even if I am on 4g or wifi. Also I do have a data plan for my phone and it was working before I factor reset my phone.I have tried clearing the cache in the google play app and it still hasn't worked. It works when I sign in on my laptop. And It wont let me create a new account. (Mind you I have AT&T) please help!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews