• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't stop using my Motorola Droid.

dsh117

Lurker
Dec 17, 2009
so i'm happy Verizon finally has a great phone on the market. I've had the Droid for only 1 week and I'm loving it. Droid OS 2.0.1 is great. Can't really find to may things that I dislike, mainly because there's always an answer that I can easily find on this website.

Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0
so i'm happy Verizon finally has a great phone on the market. I've had the Droid for only 1 week and I'm loving it. Droid OS 2.0.1 is great. Can't really find to may things that I dislike, mainly because there's always an answer that I can easily find on this website.

I spent over 4 hours last night just customizing my Droid's icons with Better Cut and such.. and I've had the thing for a month now almost, it's like a sickness. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones