1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Cant turn phone on. Blinking Orange LED

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by djkleric, Feb 21, 2011.

1. djkleric

djkleric Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 1, 2009
    Photojournalist
    So Cal
    Went to root phone and was trying to get into bootloader and the phone now only blinks the led light orange. I cant turn it back on. Any help would be great. Thanks

Got it back on. Now when I try to flash a rom it boot loops. Even with a nadroid restore. WTH is wrong

Advertisement

2. dpshptl

dpshptl Member
    None

Mar 30, 2010
    You get the orange light when you hit the wrong buttons to get into the bootloader. To solve that you have to remove the battery and try again. If you are stuck in a loop you might have missed a step in the process. If you have a back up try to wipe the data and try to reinstall the ROM.

3. djkleric

djkleric Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 1, 2009
    Photojournalist
    So Cal
    Thanks, but was able to get it all working again. I don't know but I am thinking that CW recovery wasn't wiping correctly or something. I know there is something with the CW recovery for the Evo that doesn't wipe correctly.

Also I had tried the battery pull three different times, then it finally turned back on. Thank God.

4. omeluwafrank

omeluwafrank Lurker
    None

Oct 24, 2011
    i rooted my galaxy pro and after installing superuser and rom i just turn off my phone but i cant turn it on again?