1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Cant unlock phone on incoming call

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by couch257, Mar 4, 2011.

1. couch257

couch257 Newbie
    None

Apr 8, 2010
    Metro Boston
    My wife and I both have the Inc. and are non rooted. Recently when we get incoming calls, we try and swipe to unlock the phone and take the call but no matter what we do to unlock the phone, it wont unlock. We have to ignore the call and then unlock the phone and call the person back.
    No other time do we have issues unlocking the phone.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement

2. rampart51

rampart51 Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    I had this problem when I got my DINC. I almost threw the phone away cause I bought it on ebay.

Since then, I've rooted my phone and flashed Redemption Rom....the problem has pretty much disappeared.

It is just a guess but I think the problem was with the over the air update that brought the phone up to FROYO that caused the issue but I have no proof.

Before the flash, I did install ES TASK MASTER and killed all the tasks that I never used each time I booted the phone. That helped some.

I also installed NOLOCK which also helped some. It gets rid of the stupid lock bar.

I did tons of research before I rooted/flashed the phone. You'll find lots of people with the problem but no known resolution.

Good luck.

3. diggs the man

diggs the man Lurker
    None

Jan 9, 2011
    carpenter
    columbia,sc
    i've had this problem since day 1 ! found this app in market. "easy answer button" by Nathan Daniels. no problem since, it overrides lockscreen !!!