1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't Unroot and Connect to PC

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jimt68, Jul 3, 2013.

1. jimt68

jimt68 Member

I was stuck in a bootloop. Cleared cache, cleared data. I have RSD lite and ready to reflash in AP Fastboot Flash Mode, but my pc won't discover my phone. I have the Motorola Driver installed but it isn't appearing in Device Manager. How can I get my pc to see my phone in order to flash?

PLEASE HELP

Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

with the phone hooked up to the computer can you get any fastboot commands to work like
    fastboot devices?

3. jimt68

jimt68 Member

I can't say for certain. This is all new to me. All I can tell you is that I can access the screen AP Fastboot Flash Mode. When I plug my phone into the computer, the Fastboot screen indicates USB Charging but nothing happens on my computer. Even when I open RSD Lite, it says "connected" but my phone information doesn't appear on RSD.

I do have Motorola Driver installed but still my pc won't recognize my phone. For a brief instance, the Motorola icon appeared in notifications on my pc but then it disappeared and said "disconnected", even though I was still plugged in.
    Perhaps my battery was too low???

I found away to charge my battery through bootloader and I finally got my big M to show on my phone again. For a few days I could only see the Fastboot Mode screen. However, I am no longer stuck in a bootloop anymore! So I suppose that is a good thing. I am only hoping that I am only soft bricked and not helpless.

I'm thinking that if I can only get my pc to SEE my phone, I will be able to reflash it in RSD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Motorola Droid RAZR M Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR M release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews