1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cant Update App

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Ashish Shroff, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Ashish Shroff

Ashish Shroff Lurker

When i try to update app than download sttoped suddenly. Download stop for 5 to 10 min. Than after some time got notification app updating. Than phone try to update that app but it failed.
    Second problem also phase that when i tried to install new app by downloaded apk.it's take more time to install it. Around 10min.

Before 2 days in setting menu i become a developer by tap 3 to 4 time build number. I think after developer , this problem started. Please give me solution...!!!

Attached Files:

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by androidmachine, Jan 30, 2016 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Welcome to our AndroidForums, @Ashish Shroff :).

I can't imagine that enabling developer mode has anything to do with what you're seeing.

I almost sounds like your device is already very busy when the app was trying to install. You might try a fresh reboot and wait a few minutes for things to settle and then re-try the download and install.

tube517 and androidmachine like this.
  4. androidmachine

androidmachine Android Enthusiast

I've had this problem. What helped me was to disconnect Wi-Fi and reconnect again. It was almost as if it was getting hung up.

electricpete, tube517 and scary alien like this.
  5. Ashish Shroff

Ashish Shroff Lurker

After phased this priblem, I reset my phone. Than after problem solved...!!! Thanks for your response...!!!

scary alien likes this.