1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Cant update profile, prl, or firmware

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fcortes626, Aug 14, 2011.

1. fcortes626

fcortes626 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 28, 2011
    FedEx and Auto tech student
    Los Angeles
    i get connection erro. it didnt want to work last time and i was playing around with settings and got it to work. or idk if it was bosst who fixed it because i had called them and they said one of the towers was down and that it would take 2-3 hours. that was last week.

today i tried updating but i wont work. i am running shabbymod.9 and i do get poor reception in my house. also ive noticed when i try to update. hte 3g goes away. today i re did the shabbymod but with the Royal android theme. i dont know if thats the problem. before i was using shabbymod.9 slim.

i have:
    prl version 61007
    signal strength -106 dBm 0 asu and sometimes its -96 dBm
    service state in service
    mobile network state connected
    android version 2.2.2
    baseband version S:M820.07 x.ED13
    Kernel Version 2.6.32.9
    Build Number: ShabbyMod-0.9-beta (would this be the problem????)
    Hardware Version M820.07

Advertisement

2. hroark13

hroark13 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

Jul 15, 2011

do you get any 3G data, my 3G data was out for like a week, and only started working when I went to one of my clients who is located about 30 miles away, wen I was there I did a battery pull and when it booted, I had data again, it worked when I went back to my house too.

I did try updating the profile and re-activating from my house, it almost seemed like the tower near my house was giving my phone the wrong information or something

I am in the So FL region, I am not sure if Sprint/Boost is upgrading there towers or something, but it seems quite a few people ar having data issues