1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't use Mass Storage

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PaulBlart, Apr 20, 2012.

1. PaulBlart

PaulBlart Lurker

Ok, I have ready everything I can find about my current issue, but alas, nothing.

I have used Mass Storage on my Skyrocket many times. Last week I tried to use it, but when I plugged my phone in, the option didn't appear in the notification area. So I tried to manually do it in Wireless and Networks, but when I plugged it in it still says "Connect USB cable to use mass storage". I am using the same cord as always, and I have used two others to be sure that it didn't go bad and I am using the same computer! I preformed a hard reset twice, and have no idea what else to do.. I have tried three PC's and a laptop.. I installed Kies, but nothing. The only thing that has changed since I used it last was the update for Gingerbread. (I am using Gingerbread 2.3.6 now)... I installed the drivers. Help? :mad: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2. PaulBlart

PaulBlart Lurker

By the way, it shows the phone is charging when it is plugged into my computer.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1850mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews