1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support cant use widgets force closed help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Zdogg, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Zdogg

Zdogg Lurker
    None

Feb 28, 2011
    I'm rooted running 2.1 stock got bored today decied to try some of the widgets downloaded fancy Widgets but before i could even use it i was going to try some of the defualt widgets but it force closes everytime what gives. I'm so pissed off I'm not a total noob i been lurking and reading the fourms daily can someone help me before i snap this phone in half. I am praying i don't have to do a factory reset.

Advertisement

2. Mandy303

Mandy303 Lurker
    None

Apr 7, 2011
    Stay at home mom
    Littleton, CO
    Maybe uninstall the widgets you downloaded one by one to find out which one it is, sounds like there is a conflict or maybe it didn't install correctly. From what I've read is that if thats the case you can unstall then reinstall to see if that fixes the problem, if not then its most likely a conflict. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong I'm a noobie here, only had my phone a month, but I've done alot of reading on here lol

3. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None

If you're using a launcher from the market,make sure 'CANVAS' does not have any widgets running in the background.Also,if you're using a task killer,I recommend disabling it,or,just ditch it altogether.
    Keep us posted on your progress.