• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't view other folder's in Go SMS Pro

itruk

Lurker
Mar 9, 2012
On the wife's Wildfire S, she's complaining that she cannot view the other folder's.
She said she used to be able to just swipe the inbox screen to access the other folder's but not no for some reason?
I've had a look through setting's but cannot find anything related to the issue, also tried uninstalling and redownloading it - still the same.
Made sure that Go Sms is the default app for the job also.

Any idea's guy's?

Cheer's..

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to move SMS that I have read and replied to, to a "read and replied" folder. I use my phone for business and if my inbox is populated, it feels like I've work to do so I'd like to move texts I want to keep out of the inbox into another folder so I can look back at them if I need to. I was able to create a new folder in the GO SMS services menu but I can't figure out how to use it for the purpose above. I like the way messages are grouped in threads, sent, received and drafts by default and only want the folder for the purpose of moving texts I've dealt with.

Is there any way to do this? I've been through all the GO SMS menu's and there doesn't seem to be..

Any feedback appreciated

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones