• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't View Video From Forwarded E-Mail...

mts0628

Lurker
Sep 5, 2010
Hello Fellow Droid 2 users:

So, this is my first post but let me say I have used the search function to no avail.

I have a video that was sent to me at my gmail account and it was sent by a Black Berry. The video played on the BB but when I tried to view it in the message from my phone, I could not even download it. In the email, it has a paperclip with a point to the right, and the name if it is VID 00028.3GP (262kb size). I could not do anything with the attachment and when I touched the paperclip icon, it wouldn't do anything. I forwarded the email to another person and she could view the video- from her iPhone.

So, that's my dilemma and I hope you can help. By the way, I am a Verizon user and my Droid 2 has Android version 2.2. If you need anything else, please let me know. If you want me to send the movie to you for troubleshooting, please PM me and I will. It's just the winning touchdown to my University's game today and I don't mind sharing it- because it was awesome but I'd like to know why I can't watch or download it.

Thanks in advance for reading and for any help you might be able to provide.

With kindest regards,
Thomas

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones