• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't Wait to Finally Have Android

I'm a longtime AT&Fee customer, perenially upset at how big blue tried so desperately to force me into Steve Jobs' sandbox. I refused. I stood athwart AT&T yelling for reasonable alternatives. I was tempted by the Aria, but alas chose to wait and I was willing to hold off until my contract finally expired using only my dinky little texting phone the Sammy Impression and make the switch to a provider who would give me a real choice. Then AT&T decided to do the unthinkable, offer those of us who want to be free of Apple restrictions, a viable high-end Android alternative. I'll be picking my Captivate up in two weeks when my contract becomes eligible for an upgrade. Already spent the last week lurking around the forums learning the ropes. I am excited.

nice pickup on the galaxy s, the super amoled screen is drool worthy and its got a nice 1 gig processor sitting in it. I'm probably going to be sticking with my original droid for a while as there is no need to get the latest and greatest for me but the samsung is very tempting.

welcome to the site, I already enjoyed your post in the politics section on racism, very well thought out. :)

Reactions: Wreckoncile
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones