• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Capacitive Buttons...Are yours Bright White, Yellowish, or a mixed bag?

sean76

Android Expert
May 5, 2010
NYC
So the question is simple, what color are your capacitive buttons?

They're supposed to be bright white, but it's looking like some are getting units with a yellowish color coming through!

My first unit had bright white ones, my second has 2 kind of white ones, and the other 2 are more on the off white/yellowish side.

Sound off ...what are u guys and gals seeing on your units?

So the question is simple, what color are your capacitive buttons?

They're supposed to be bright white, but it's looking like some are getting units with a yellowish color coming through!

My first unit had bright white ones, my second has 2 kind of white ones, and the other 2 are more on the off white/yellowish side.

Sound off ...what are u guys and gals seeing on your units?

Dude, I don't want to sound like a broken record, but you need to get your Charge back! :p

You are already going through more headaches than you should be. I've seen a lot of your posts, and if I e-know you well enough, the Prime seems like the phone for you. :D

Upvote 0
Dude, I don't want to sound like a broken record, but you need to get your Charge back! :p

You are already going through more headaches than you should be. I've seen a lot of your posts, and if I e-know you well enough, the Prime seems like the phone for you. :D

Im all over the Prime brother ...
Gave the Charge to my Dad when I got the Bionic...lol! So i'm not gonna be an Indian Giver..He loves it! I'll make the most if the Bionic for now, and when the Prime arrives i'll sell this at CEX in NYC and pay the difference towards the Prime.

Reactions: WizeGuyDezignz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones