1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Captivate and Cardo Scala rider q2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by The Cheese, Feb 22, 2011.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese Lurker

The Captivate will not pair with this bluetooth headset. I go though the usual process, only for my phone to say "Can not pair with this device" Why not? I have read all over that ppl do this all the time. Only, not with the Cap. Anyone have any ideas? I am absolutely fed up with this phone. This very well may be the final straw.

I have reset my phone. It says "unable to establish communication with device"

I have got it to pair and now connect. It will do nothing else. Music will not play through it. It will not answer/end a cal.. It shows up in the status bar as having a headset connected.

NOW WHAT?

Advertisement

2. The Cheese

The Cheese Lurker

2 days later and nobody has any ideas. Really?

3. sremick

sremick Android Expert

Have you talked to the headset manufacturer? Maybe no one else here has that headset and it's an incompatibility between that model and the Captivate.

Lots of us use BT headsets but if no one has the Q2 here besides you then no one is going to have an answer for you.

4. Timberline

Timberline Member

I ordered a g2 multiset earlier (they're on closeout) and it should arrive later this week. I wasn't planning to pair it with my Captivate but I'll test it and let you know.

5. jet987

jet987 Newbie

I also have a Cardo Scala Q2 and cannot pair up with my Captivate.

6. jeffery7

jeffery7 Lurker

I have a Samsung Captivate and am able to pair it with both of my Cardo Scala Q2 devices with no trouble.