1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Captivate losing its appeal... I've made a pact:

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bimmerphile, Jan 26, 2011.

1. bmw_r750

bmw_r750 Lurker
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    will follow up on the HTC. my main issue is the interface on the captivate. and if no go on OS upgrade will replace hardware. I am not giving up on android. am a Linux lover from way back and am looking forward. to perverting this thing to my own needs. but first need good fall back OS

Advertisement

2. oFUNGUSo

oFUNGUSo Member
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Texas
    maybe im lucky but i havent really found anything to complain about on my new captivate yet. its been slightly buggy for me, but still better than the jailbroken iphone 3g i was using for two yeas prior.

i was half considering switching returing the captivate to get the inspire (will still be within my 30 days) but i cant see anything about the inspire that is really that much better besides the larger screen, and more recent version of android OS. looks like the screen probably isnt as pretty as the cap, it comes with less built in memory, smaller battery.....im still debating.

the other thing is the 50 dollar price i paid for the cap. maybe had i paid 149 for it, then it woudl be more 'inspired' to switch. horrible i knwo.

3. rogue780

rogue780 Newbie
    None

Aug 11, 2010
    Is that what it's called? I've had this issue for so long and it ****ing pisses me off. I miss a lot of calls because of it.

4. kollarism

kollarism Member
    None

Aug 19, 2010
    This has happened to me a few times. If you "Swipe to Answer" like you normally would do, your phone will receive the call. You just won't know who is calling you since the screen is black.