1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Captivate massive problem..help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by defz, Jun 19, 2011.

1. defz

defz Lurker
    None

Jun 19, 2011
    alright...My phone has been rooted and I've flashed multiple different roms...cognition, serendipity, as well as stock froyo and eclair...my problem started the other day, all of a sudden nothing on my phone would work basically it wouldn't turn on any of the network settings it wouldn't connect to usb the lock screen sometimes wont work unless i take the battery out and drain power...the first thing i noticed was every time my phone would boot 3 or 4 windows would pop up explaining that different programs crashed unexpectedly and to reopen them..I ended up getting my wifi to work and connected it to my computer to put a different rom (serendipity) on and it worked but im still having issues programs crashing or not working at all lock screen freezing no usb connectivity and other things. this was all out of the blue it wasn't right after a flash or anything and i am truly beside myself....

My thoughts..
    i feel like it has to be software related as I have uninstalled and re installed probably every captivate driver i could find in every order i could...and it say that the usb device is not recognized, it was connecting fine to my computer no issues at all, until the phone started acting up

Ideally I would like to be able to uninstall EVERYTHING and restart fresh,,,

I need some suggestions

Thanks in advance

Additional info-

windows 7 64 bit
    currently running serendipity

Advertisement