1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Captivate on the 18th? Streak when??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jreitnauer7, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Jreitnauer7

Jreitnauer7 Member
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    Anyone going to switch to the samsung captivate on July 18th of the streak isn't out by then?

I'm thinking about it... I wish dell would give us some info

Advertisement

2. nb_mitch

nb_mitch Android Enthusiast
    None

May 28, 2010
    Male
    DB2 DBA
    Florida
    Nope, we are all sticking here :D

I actually won't be in line on Day 1 anyway, would like to give it a few weeks to let it settle and maybe see a price drop (unless it is FREE on opening day). I also want to see if they are going to release any colors, not a deal breaker, but would like red or blue.

I just want to see it released already and see real information other than rumorville ;)

3. irus

irus Member
    None

Jun 8, 2010
    I know, i preordered the droid x the other day and might be willing to go back if i get info on the streak before the 15th otherwise i'll be just have to be happy with the droid x :)

4. Desmodronic

Desmodronic Newbie
    None

Dec 8, 2009
    No way.

1) I will never own a piece of junk Samsung again. Never ever ever ever. I've had the Behold II, the Intrepid (went through 2 of them), and the Moment (went through 2 of them) for the record. They always have the impressive specs for a press release, but they never seem to work properly, are very buggy, & they get horrible support. They fooled me enough, and shame on me.

2) If people are waiting for the dell streak, the main reason, if not THE reason, is the 5 inch screen. It is different than the others, and it is what I want.

5. lithiumliger

lithiumliger Lurker
    None

Jun 28, 2010
    Yeah I agree with that last point. If I didn't really want the 5in screen I would have jumped ship (incredible, droid, evo) a long time ago.

6. undrwater

undrwater Newbie
    None

May 24, 2010
    Dell may be marketing stupid, but it doesn't mean the device will be bad. I'm going to wait. I've got the openmoko to entertain me until then.

Tags: