• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help captivate power down

I am having the same problem. Screen shuts down while I'm using it, I pick it up to turn it on and the power button doesn't wake it up. Sometimes it will come on after I push it ten/fifteen times. It also pops up the shut down screen CONSTANTLY. It's been updated, it's not rooted and it's pissing me off so much I'm about to smash it into a million pieces. Somebody please help me before I lose my mind :(

Upvote 0
:mad:
It also will not shut off once I get it going and most times I have to wait for the screen timeout to kick in or take the battery out. I've removed the battery more in the past three months than I have in the past two years.

Apparently only two people are experiencing this phenomenon and yes I have started pulling my hair out. :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones