• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Captivate & Vibrant

vapor311

Aug 8, 2010
Have a Brand New HD2 that was sent to me from HTC when my last one went out, while waiting I bought a new phone. Would like to get 250$.

Captivate been in a case since purchase is now in an otterbox defender case purchased 4 days ago 50$ off otterbox.com. Would like to get 250 as well. It is unlocked etc running 2.1 rooted but running eclair no roms on it.

Vibrant unmodded unused actually was purchased for my wife but since we couldnt find a durable case and we have 3 kids she refused to use it and kept her iphone, looking for around 250$

shipping out of keller tx. Feel free to pm offers. All have charging cables. All have original box as well.

The captivate wont be available to ship until the 16th as its being used till i walk into bestbuy and grab my nexus S on the 16th.

Only phone that has had any use is the captivate and it has 0 scratches or signs of use period.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones