I am thinking about returning my Captivate for an Iphone 4. I'm having too many issues such as using email, gps, and phone shutting off so I have no alarm in the morning. It also locked up couple times running apps, just blank black screen sometimes, and froze on couple of apps. I got it for $199 so.. it would be a even swap for the Iphone 4. I really want to keep my Captivate and make it work but I just don't know. I need your help to make my decision. I have played with both phones so I'm familiar enough to make a decision based on that but I do want to keep the Captivate but I just don't know what would be the right decision. I know it all comes down to IOS (lockdown) vs Android (openness) but if I jailbreak my Iphone then it would be pretty open as well. If I get enough convincing argument to keep my Captivate then I will but from reading these forums, it seems like this phone has many issues not that Iphone 4 doesn't but I have used my wife's Iphone 4 and it's more stable and doesn't have issues that Captivate has. Ckyllr Please help me!