• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Capture+ not working

docsac

Lurker
Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have a issue with the Capture+ option for the screenshot​not working?

Have a issue since day 3 of usage of the phone , displaying a blank screen in the Quickmemo. The capture option does not work with the volume buttons as well.

Any response from users will be appreciated.

Regards

Reactions: Reggrey
Does anyone have a issue with the Capture+ option for the screenshot​not working?

Have a issue since day 3 of usage of the phone , displaying a blank screen in the Quickmemo. The capture option does not work with the volume buttons as well.

Any response from users will be appreciated.

Regards
I also had an issue with my Capture Plus not working. After reading the above note I realized that I had uninstalled Quickmemo+. Evidently Capture+ needs Quickmemo+ in order to operate. I had to reinstall quickmemo+ from within the Google App Store. From list of my applications, I located the pending deletion of the quick memo + app and restored it to my device. Problem solved.

Upvote 0
I was able to clear the data in the QuickMemo+ app through settings/application manager. Works perfectly now. Don't know why mine bugged out though.

My phone is the LG v20.

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-05-04-18-12-52.png
    Capture+_2020-05-04-18-12-52.png
    166 KB · Views: 353
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones