• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Capture+ showing blank screen

Hi, I saw a thread on this topic before, but didn't really see a thorough fix to it. My capture+ was working fine (swiping down and choosing between either standard or extended, etc). But now when I do it, it just shows a blank white screen (that I can write on, etc), but no actual screenshot. Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone have a fix?

So far, I LOVE my G6, but there are definitely some quirks to it, that usually fix themselves with a restart. But that gets old sometimes...

Specifics I've noticed:

1) If I try to screenshot, say, a text message window using 'standard' capture, it comes up blank white.

2) If I use 'extended' capture while I'm at the end of a text window (with no more text after it), it will show up blank white as well.

3) If I scroll up a bit, so that there's more text at the bottom (that I would have to scroll down to see) and use 'extended' capture, then it will capture everything correctly.

4) If I try to capture a web page, it will come up blank white.

I've contacted LG directly to see if they can help....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones