• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Car Audio Alternatives

kool kat2

Android Expert
May 21, 2011
Carson, CA
Hey everyone. I did a search but did not find what i was looking for. I just got a note 10 and realized it has no headphone jack. Up until now, I would drive in my work truck, phone plugged into a charger and the headphone jack for music. I can no longer do that. I know that there are adapters for the jack but then i cannot charge at the same time. I have tried the bluetooth transmitters that work through the radio but those are unusable to me due to the audio quality. I have seen the BT transmitters that plug into the 3.5mm on the vehicles. Has anyone had any luck with those? Any other suggestions? My last resort is buying some sort of BT speaker and carrying it around in the truck.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones