1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

car charger??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AWILLIAMS64, Feb 6, 2011.

1. AWILLIAMS64

AWILLIAMS64 Lurker

i am new to this usb type charging system on these phones. I need a car charger, is there ones that are better than others?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ecc444

ecc444 Member

I buy the Griffin Jolt power chargers. The one for my iPad is great because it has a slightly higher watt that chargers quicker. I did't see one for the SF but any micro USB should be fine. I ordered the Droid X charger. micro usb is universal.

Griffin Technology: Solutions for Motorola X

3. SmarterJP

SmarterJP Newbie

4. AWILLIAMS64

AWILLIAMS64 Lurker

i saw the ones at amazon but the shipping makes its a not so good deal. I will check ebay and see if i can find any ones that look good for a little cheaper. OEM Verizon Car Charger for Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S - eBay (item 260724436695 end time Feb-17-11 19:53:32 PST)

NEW OEM VERIZON SAMSUNG DROID FASCINATE CAR CHARGER - eBay (item 360341409884 end time Feb-09-11 19:59:33 PST)

2x OEM Verizon Car Charger for Samsung Fascinate Gusto - eBay (item 370475297375 end time Feb-13-11 10:53:40 PST)

last one has 2 chargers, i need one for my wife as well. what do you guys think about these?

5. saps

saps Extreme Android User

I got this in September for my SF Amazon.com: GTMax Rapid Car Charger with IC chip + Home Travel Wall Charger + USB 2.0 to Micro-USB Cable for Verizon Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S CDMA Cellphone: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Its less than $5 delivered now. Reviews don't look so hot but again all I can say is this is exactly what I have. I rarely use the car charger and the wall charger is about a foot shorter than the stock one. But I use the usb cable all the time and all in all getting 3 cords for less than $2 each isnt bad.

6. skd02

skd02 Member

For the one I posted earlier, I'm showing $4.00 and free shipping for the one on amazon. I bought this and guarentee its made by samsung. (Look on the right hand side for more buying options - OEM Shop) Thats not a good deal?

Also you want to make sure it has the low profile connecter which this one does. Generic ones have a bigger connector that tend to fall out of the phone. Not saying that these EBay ones do but its hard to tell.

Me personally, i would never buy anything off of eBay for my phone that involves power. Its a $500+ phone and not sure i would trust a 99 cent charger. It says OEM but you never know, there is no guarentee.

Just my 2 cents.

7. AWILLIAMS64

AWILLIAMS64 Lurker

only free shipping if you spend over $25
    Samsung CAD300UBEB/STD Standard Car Power Charger

by
    List Price:$19.99Price:$4.23 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details You Save:$15.76 (79%)

8. skd02

skd02 Member

Look on the right hand side where it says 'More Buying Choices'. The one for OEM Shop is where i bought mine from.

9. AWILLIAMS64

AWILLIAMS64 Lurker

I see it now, well i ordered 2 of them, and they only had 2 in stock so i will see if i really get them. Thanks!

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews