• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Car headunits that are compatible with the EVO 3D

bkertz

Mar 21, 2011
STL
I apologize if this has been answered before. I did a search and couldn't find anything relevent.

I'm thinking about getting a new headunit for my car to replace the stock headunit. I was wondering if there are any good headunits for integrating the EVO 3D with. I was thinking along the lines of bluetooth capabilities as well as listening to music streamed from my EVO 3D. Any suggestions or features I should look for?

Thanks.

I went through these questions a while back if I remember correctly. Anyways, any head unit with a AUX port will allow you to play music from your 3V0, I can do it but see no point in it. IDK if you are looking at single or double din, but if you have SD card capabilities, CD/DVD, iPod, and all that stuff, the music part was kind of pointless unless you were looking for Pandora. In which case, you can still use your AUX cable.

You will have to play with the Bluetooth capabilities before you buy one. I'll be honest, I looked heavily into the bluetooth before I installed my Pioneer 4200, rarely does it do what you want it to. I've heard some people having nothing but problems with it and others haven't had one. Best thing for you to do is email the manufacturer and ask them about what you want to do and what product they offer that can do it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones