• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Car holder w/ charger for EVO?

I don't know what you mean by "integrated" but this is my setup and I love having my hand free.

universal holder + any car charger.

the universal holder come with a clip that you can use on your vent. i didn't read the instruction on how to insert it and broke a clip...oh well, the suction cup works really well though. another plus on the holder is that gap under the phone for your charger, therefor it doesn't get in the way and pushes the bottom forward.

I want to use my EVO as a replacement for a TomTom GPS unit I have when I'm on road trips. Does anyone make a car holder for the EVO with an integrated car charger?

Thanks
-v

Reactions: JunBringer
Upvote 0
I don't know what you mean by "integrated" but this is my setup and I love having my hand free.

universal holder + any car charger.

the universal holder come with a clip that you can use on your vent. i didn't read the instruction on how to insert it and broke a clip...oh well, the suction cup works really well though. another plus on the holder is that gap under the phone for your charger, therefor it doesn't get in the way and pushes the bottom forward.
Just ordered that Universal Holder. Thanks a lot dude!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones