• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Carat Collaborative Energy Diagnosis... what's your J-Score?

john_g

Android Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2010
London, UK
Hi,

I'm wondering how many people here use the Carat Collaborative Energy Diagnosis app? I installed it about a week ago and it's just started giving me meaningful information. My initial J-Score is 84, which means that I have a better battery life than 84% of Carat users (presumably for all phone models, not just Galaxy S3s). I understand it will benefit from monitoring my phone over a longer period, but my feeling is that this is a realistic and reasonable assessment.

So, is anyone else able to say what their J-Score is? It'd be interesting to see what sort of spread there is in our results, and whether this will enable us to come up with some general observations to help people who are still struggling to get a decent time between charges.

Here's a link to the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ndroid&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Here's a link to the developer's website, which gives a good explanation of what the app does:
Carat: Collaborative Energy Diagnosis

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones