• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Carbon Fiber 4G Back

Just an FYI. We make patterns from Carbon Fiber using our existing Chromatics designs. A couple of us in the office have it on our own personal phones so I am attaching a couple pics of each so that you can see the product with a digital pattern design being cut out of it. This product does not use liquid for installations and easily conforms to rounded corners using heat. Any questions, reply here or PM me. BTW, nice discussion and write-up!

Guru

Attachments

• BB Storm Back.jpg
    BB Storm Back.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 47
  • BB Storm Front.jpg
    BB Storm Front.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 56
  • BB Tour Back.jpg
    BB Tour Back.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 43
  • BB Tour Front.jpg
    BB Tour Front.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
Its apparently super easy to do, I will do one and work out the kinks and then try and make a simple walkthrough guide/video to make it easier for everyone looking to do the same.

I dont think I can honestly charge people and make a profit on putting a "sticker" on the back of a phone. I dont think I will have the time to handle tons of requests for them either.
Or you could just buy a pre cut carbon fiber sticker for your whole phone from skinit.com for 15$. Im sure its not real, but thats what I did and it looks real.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones