• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Carbon Unit ISO BBD (Big Beautiful Droid)

Hey there Droid lovers,

Carbon unit Kris here. I could be cliche and write something like a personal add trying to get across all of my desirable traits and why I'm cool enough to hang out in these forums but the truth is i'm a lackluster example of primate evolution and should probably be sent back in time to rub sticks together with earlier hominids. I don't like sports or cuddling. Im a terrible conversationalist. I have no aspirations for my life unless you consider failing with panache a goal. Bathing brings back bad memories of the time my uncle dangled me over the side of the boat to see if he could attract sharks...which come to think of it is almost certainly why the thought of taking long walks on the beach makes my skin crawl.

Anyway, I'll be looking for a discussion about why my Yelp app keeps stopping unexpectedly on launch now so I can find a restaurant with no stars that I can eat at with no one around to cry at my overwhelming lack of any redeeming qualities.

Hope that answers your question and thanks for asking!

-K

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones