• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Card Issues - Moving From 32gb SDHC to 64gb

rozel

Oct 2, 2011
UK
Hi all

As my music collection grows on my server and PC's HDD's I have found myself copying more and more over to my S2's SDHC card for playback in my car. I have read on this forum that the S2 supports 64gb cards so I went ahead and bought a cheap 64gb card on ebay (class 10) for just short of

I reckon you've been burned with a counterfeit card. From your description it sounds as if it might be a 4GB card incorrectly labelled as 64GB. Tbh I wouldn't even consider a branded 64GB card at that price.... something is fishy when the large e-tailers are selling it at 4x that price.

Btw, FAT32 has an individual file size limit of 4GB but there's no restriction on how many files can be transferred at once.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones