1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Card Previews Inconsistent

Discussion in 'Android Wear' started by Timothy Mieyal, May 8, 2016.

1. Timothy Mieyal

None

May 8, 2016
    Male
    Hello! I just got a Moto 360 this week and it worked fine for about a day. Then, card previews stopped showing up when notifications came through. The watch would vibrate (I use "Feel the Wear") only, no notification on the screen. Sometimes they come through, most of the time they do not. Certain notifications seem to work quit a bit, but AOL email and Twitter updates are the two that rarely work, if ever. This makes the watch pretty useless since the main reason I have for using this watch is to know exactly what the notification is that came through by looking at my watch face. I rebooted my phone and watch several times, including removing the Android Wear app and adding it again but still the same problem. I also researched this on Google and it appears to be a problem others have had over the past year. Does anyone know if there has been a fix yet or anything that can be done to fix this issue? Thanks in advance for any assistance, I am not a tech wiz and definitely need the help!

Advertisement

#1 Timothy Mieyal, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016