• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

carrier question

Really! No one is going to answer my post?! All the other threads have one reply n mine has been up for hours n I only have views.... DONT LOOK JUST ANSWER THE FRIGGING QUESTION!!

i wish i could help you out, but your question is not for everyone. i have never had a business account and i probably will never have one, so i can't comment on that. why do you not just call or go down to the carrier of your choice and inquire yourself? or even check it out online?

here is sprints business page:
Business Cell Phones, Mobile Devices & Wireless Plans from Sprint

also keep in mind that it is the weekend, some people are out and about.

Upvote 0
Really! No one is going to answer my post?! All the other threads have one reply n mine has been up for hours n I only have views.... DONT LOOK JUST ANSWER THE FRIGGING QUESTION!!

No need to be rude....
I would rather wait a day or so and get Tue right answer from someone who knows than a bunch of guesses.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
I used to work for corporate Verizon Wireless a few years back. As far as I remember the price plans were about the same. You need a tax ID number to set up your business account and if it's a new business, or one without a lot if established credit you will have to put down a deposit. Depending on how many lines you plan on having, they may refer you to a b2b rep and they sometimes offer various promotions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones