• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Carrier Unlock Network Problem

It's probably the APN settings need updating. This is in the wireless and network settings menu. You should, as has been said, be able to get them from your carrier, and could probably find them on the web (usually somewhere on the carrier's website, for example).
I had a similar problem when I unlocked my (Orange) Wildfire S and put a GT Mobile SIM in.. I called GT Mobile's helpline and they sent the settings to the phone. I guess Tesco would do the same.
Did you have to change the settings manually or did they send it straight to your phone?
It's probably the APN settings need updating. This is in the wireless and network settings menu. You should, as has been said, be able to get them from your carrier, and could probably find them on the web (usually somewhere on the carrier's website, for example).
Try this out:
I don't see any options to change any of this info, theres one called apn but it just brings up a blank screen titled apn.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones